The WaterShed’s interactive exhibits will quench your thirst for fun! Explore your inner scientist with the technology-based exhibits that use humor to engage, art to amaze, and science to captivate your lifelong learner.
More than 15 indoor exhibits allow you to:
- Shape a watershed in the Augmented Reality Sandbox
- Take a selfie falling into the geothermal aquifer in a 3-D painting
- Follow the journey of a rain drop through the water cycle.
- Travel back in time to learn about historic water use
- Operate a water renewal facility and avoid a sewage spill
- Keep your microorganisms in check and hear the singing Amoeba
- Turn the SludgeMaster to send sludge to the digester
- And much more!
Outdoor exhibits and public art can be found in the River Campus, the 2 acres surrounding the education center. Experience the story of our watershed though an interactive water feature that kids can splash and play in. Plus, the nature play trail offers engineering and art activities for the whole family.